- For ensuring heights and axes are securely marked
- For industrial construction and hall construction
- For production lines
- The surveyor’s measuring stick can be attached for measuring subsidence
- Temperature and UV-resistant
- Can be mounted even on difficult surfaces
Please note: Survey markers with reflective targets are exclusively recommended for carrying out distance measurements using a tachymeter or total station.
Survey markers with crosshairs, and without reflective targets, are available for the use of levelling instruments, theodolites and construction lasers.