- Wooden tripods show excellent damping qualities. In comparison to aluminium-made tripods shocks and vibrations on the jobsite get much better absorbed. This enhances measurement accuracy.
- Exposed to bright sunlight wood proves to have much less expansion than metal-made items. This also adds to the quality and reliability of any survey work-no matter what weather conditions you have to cope with.
- Especially when working with high-precision instruments – like total stations or theodolites-using a quality wooden tripod is absolutely recommended.
- The clamping unit of the PVC-coated tripods is positioned directly over the middle segment, and all connections of wood and plastics became additionally sealed with silicone. Thus, the clamping system does not affect the PVC-coating and the tripod stays ready for use over a long period of time.
- Only high-quality wood is used in the manufacturing process.
- The rugged clamping levers are made of polymer-fibreglass composite. All metal parts are made of solid aluminium diecast.
|Working range, 1m distance of tips||